Learn how to install the plugin on your site.
There are two different ways for installing your plugin.
1. Install plugin through WordPress plugin installer, which is provided by WordPress core.
2. Install the plugin via FTP. In case, you have enabled FTP on your WordPress install, you can still install the plugin via FTP.
- 1.Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- 2.Choose the installable ZIP file (that you have download in your computer from codecanyon) Upload that file.
- 3.Now, click on activate link to activate the plugin.
- 1.Extract the installable ZIP file (that you have download in your computer from codecanyon) Upload the extracted folder into wp-content/plugins directory.
- 2.Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Once the plugin is activated successfully, please make sure the Fusion Builder is enabled for the templates post type. To do so, please go to Fusion Builder -> Settings and check the box against the Product and Woo Templates, like shown in the following image -